We believe most legal issues can be solved collaboratively – reducing cost, time and stress. Nanaimo, Central Vancouver Island, and across BC.
Nanaimo Lawyers and Mediators
Our office is now open again for appointments under strict covid-19 protocols. Most appointments are being conducted by phone or Zoom, with in-person appointments occurring only when necessary (masks required).
Solving Your Legal Problem…
Initial Call & Quote FREE
This appointment is a great way to connect and obtain quote for further work, with one of our lawyer or administrative staff. Legal advice is not provided in our free quote appointments, and no legal relationship is created.
Initial Detailed Appointment (up to 45 minutes) $150
Consultation with a lawyer. These appointments are appropriate when specific legal advice on your situation is required. Plus tax.
Single Will $450
Simple will fixed fee, complex wills as quoted. Mutual wills - additional $250. Plus tax.
1-Day Divorce Program (Family Mediation) $950
Includes drafting of a separation agreement if agreement reached. An option for people wanting to resolve child and property division issues amicably, quickly, and cost-effectively (<$1M) Plus taxes, cost per party.
Uncontested (Desk Order) Divorce $950
Plus taxes, disbursements, and court fees ($290).
Real Estate Transfers (Conveyancing) from $450
From $450 (cash sale, no charges on title). Plus taxes & disbursements.
What if your children, support and property division issues could be resolved in one day?
Book a Free First Consult
Option 3 -
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Some of Our practice areas...
Collaborative Lawyers in Nanaimo
Why choose Us?
* We offer free 15 minute consultations at our Nanaimo office. These are a great opportunity to connect, get some general advice, and obtain a quote. If you need more detailed or specific advice, our fee is $99 plus tax for up to 45 minutes.
* If you retain us on the day, our initial consultation fee is waived.
* For peace of mind, we also offer fixed fees for many legal matters.
We want to do what we can to remove stress from your legal matter, as much as we possibly can - made famous by our Guatemalan worry dolls each client receives.
* An information pack and legal costs outline at your first appointment, to remove the worry about uncertain legal fees.
Modern and Innovative Legal Assistance
We are a future focused and modern legal firm. Look forward to:
* Your own secure online client portal, where you can view your legal documents online.
* Simple English 2-page retainer agreements and other documents prepared in plain English.
* Environmentally focused - a mostly paperless legal office (except as required by law).
* A willingness to use all modern dispute resolution and peacemaker tools to assist you, not just Court.